Monday, 11 May 2015

Future Evidence.......

Today was one of those chore-based Sundays. As a family we cleaned the whole flat. E wanted to help me with the dusting, so I left her do some with baby wipes.

Later on, after we'd finished, I went into the living room and found this:


According to E, she was "dusting". I joked, "Didn't I do a good enough job earlier then?", and she said, "No, you didn't!". Charming! She also likes to help out with putting the washing on the dryer and unloading the dishwasher.

I'm making notes. Just so I have evidence to show her when she's a teenager who is refusing to do her chores. If she tells me she doesn't know how to use the washing machine, I can point out she knew when she was 2! In fact, she was helping out even younger, as you can see:

No comments:

Post a Comment